Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Empezar

So let me start by introducing myself. I am a twenty-something Chicana from LA who is currently living in LA. I love to create and be creative. I am a thrift store junkie and I love to revamp my finds. I have hindered my creativity due to my lack of motivation, but now I am ready to jump right in. I love anything celebrating my beautiful Mexican heritage and culture. I have amazing, beautiful friends who inspire me every single day.
2009 has been a very big year for me. I am a newlywed!! My hubby and I were married in Mexico, Aguascalientes in June 2009. I can’t complain about our wedding, and I hope to post some pictures as well as some hand-made stuff I created for the wedding. J and I are currently working on making our first house into a home. We were lucky enough to be able to purchase our little house and we hope to make it into the home of our dreams. I am also a recent graduate of the Sacramento State Department of Education. I received my teaching credential this month and can’t wait to get my own classroom! I can’t complain about my life, it might not be extraordinary but it is out of the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment