Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jump right in...

Today I begin my decent into the blog world. I have been toying with the idea of creating a blog for some time now, but honestly I never thought myself interesting enough to sustain a blog. I have finally decided to jump right in and see what my little creative self can come up with. I can honestly say that I have been inspired by all the amazing blogs out there and have decided to put my two cents into the mix. So here goes nothing, and everything rolled into one. Hope you enjoy little beats from my creative little heart.
-Pita

ps. Pita is short for Lupita, which is short for Guadalupe >.<
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. love it shorty! :) keep up the good work Lupita, i can't wait to see some of your fabulous frames on display.

    ReplyDelete