Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Slowly but surely

So I know I haven’t been posting much lately….I just don’t feel motivated to get things going. I am really disappointed in my inability to get going on this blog. I started this blog with great intentions, mainly to keep track of what little ol’ me is up to. Its not that I haven’t been up to much, its just that my focus was to create, and lately my creative nature has dried up a little. I have been feeling blah for about 3 weeks now, yet now that the sun has come out of hiding I hope to keep my spirit high.
Today was an extremely productive day. Mr. J and I were completely in spring-cleaning mode. Mr. J was a champ cleaning and clearing the backyard, getting it ready for our veggie garden. I on the other hand was stuck inside getting the house in tiptop shape. I don’t know if I have mentioned this but I have two wonderful kitties and one crazy dog, so our house is slowly growing gigantic dust bunny. I have been cleaning a lot lately, but today was a complete over haul. Needles to say we were both exhausted.
Anyways, I will try my hardest to keep this updated. I need to set a goal and keep it. I need to become my own toughest critic as well as motivator.
See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment