Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just a Quick Clip

As promised here are some of the goodies I found this past weekend at our local flea market. I had a blast this past weekend. It was the first time in 3 weeks that the sun came out and we could go for a nice walk. Not only did I find a wonderful camera but I was also able to add to my collection of owls, which I only just began collecting.

This little thing is just so cute.

These little birds are super cute. The owl will go into my collection, which I will post about later.
The best find of the day!  This wonderful camera.  Mr. J was the one that actually spotted it and convinced me to buy it.  Isn't he wonderful?
 
Ps.  Do you see the little things in the back?  Those items will come into play next time (more projects)

Thanks! Happy animal sticking its head out of a hole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment