Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Crafty Corazon Creations!

Lately I have been crazy about crafts, it might have something to do with my lack of a J.O.B.  I am grateful for the the time I have to work on my artsy side, but sad that this job market is not lending itself to an aspiring teacher...sigh*
Anywho, here are my latest creations, hope you enjoy.

First, this was the hand made blanket for my Elmo obsessed nephew.  I also made him an Elmo finger puppet (which I blogged about here)  and included many, many Elmo books and socks in his Easter basket.

After that I had tasted craftiness and I could not get enough.

I finally got around to making my Frida Kahlo doll. I love her so much, its going to be hard to part with her, but I will manage.  I will write a post specifically for my Frida Kahlo creation, but for now here is a little peek.

Here are some pictures of my coming up projects.

And speaking of projects that are yet to happen, here is the finished version relating to this post.

Which was originally inspired by this lovely creation, I just added my own flare.

On the more exciting news, I have decided to participate in my first craft show.  I am extremely nervous and anxious because I fear I will be rejected eeekkk.  Ill keep you posted on this new crafty development.


Hasta pronto,
Pita

1 comment: