Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Starlight Star bright....sleep?

Starlight, star bright can I freaking get some sleep tonight? Its been a crazy 2 weeks. My sleep pattern is so out of wack that I cant even imagine getting back to normal without the use of some heavy duty sleeping aids. But fortunately because of this insomnia I have been up so many many creative and fun things. My most recent project has been to clean up and organize my art studio/craft room. I have done this many times before, but it just seems to be a never-ending mess. So finally I decided to make it a goal to get my mess under control, and so far its been good. These are my before shots, and ill post the after later.





 Oh and after cleaning a bit I found my little kitty covered in chalk because she some how got into some of my supplies.  Good thing its non-toxic and was an easy clean.  She is sooo cute and crazy.








1 comment:

  1. If it's not messy enough to impede your creativity, then it is clean enough, i say.

    ReplyDelete