Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Creating Myself, lets begin

In my attempts to develop my blogging I have come up with an ingenious idea. I have decided to attempt to blog one thing about myself every day, a little snip bit of who I am, and what/who I love. This is my attempt to not only express myself, but also its my attempt to develop who I am. I sometimes find myself feeling void, empty and reminiscing of the person I thought I once was. I fail many times to recognize the person that I am missing is the person that I continue to be. I have allowed many people in my life to define me, and in doing so I have allowed them to paint a portrait of me that suits their needs, meets their ideas, and establishes their priorities. I say FUCK THAT. I am tired of people thinking they know who I am, and thinking of me in an unflattering light. As someone famous (probably dead now) once said “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself”. Let the creating process begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment