Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just a thought

I have come to the realization that my blog needs to become a hobby of mine. I enjoy writing random stuff, but I would also like to make it a place where my creative side can shine. I will work on making my creative side sparkle on these pages. After very good advice, from one of the wises people I know, I will stick to what I know, or claim to know. I will continue talking about me and what I love, but I need to do it in segments. My focus will be my creative side. Which brings up the point, should I change the name to Creative Corazon? Crafty is a cute word, but that’s not what I would like this whole thing to be.

Anyways, this is just my poor attempt at procrastination; I should be packing and getting ready for our anniversary trip. By this time tomorrow Mr. J and I will be enjoying the great outdoors at one of my favorite places on earth, Yosemite! Mr. J was about to propose there, and we had plans on getting married there, but as some of you know Mexico was the location for both of these things (something ill post about later). Yosemite is one of my favorite places in California, it’s breathtaking beauty is unbelievable.

On another note, I need to revamp this site, I have become bored with the layout and the background.
Ill be back next week, this week is too jammed packed with adventure to bother with a computer.

Luv.
Pita

No comments:

Post a Comment