Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So it begins

As mentioned before I have made it a goal to blog something about myself every day, just so people get to know me. I will blog about things I like, things I do, things that piss me off, etc. The problem now is getting started. Where do you start when trying to explain yourself to someone? Do you rant about your favorite things, your pet peeve, your loves, your hates, where do you start? Being that I don’t know where to start, I will just start off by talking about LA. I am originally from LA, born and raised in the LA area. I love LA with all my heart because of its uniqueness, its quirkiness, and because of all the Raza that live there. When I first came up to Nor Cal, my soul was screaming for some rancheras blaring out of someone’s car window, paleteros, swapmeets, and my mom (and her cooking). There were many times when my heart skipped a beat when I somehow my imagination got the best of me and I “heard” a paletero passing by with some yummy goodness to sell. Everything I missed about home I could not find in Davis, CA (no surprise there). As I settled in for a 4-year stay in a little college town, I came across beautiful people, which eventually saved me from my home sickness. In Davis, the feeling of home was only achieved through the people that surrounded me, my friends, which I now consider my family. These people are the ones who know me, and love me, for that I am grateful.

  (some a lot of people are missing from the picture)

In my last post I mentioned that I feel manipulated by some, yet I failed to mention all the other people around me who are amazing and beautiful. I will focus on these people, the ones that make me happy, the ones that I can truly call friends. To those people I say, I love you for who you are. I love you for what you do. I love you because you are amazing and beautiful, and I am thankful for you. You know who you are.

I am on a new mission, I want to meet and befriend interesting, fun people, wish me luck.

Gracias.
-Pita                            


ps. Ill be out of town starting tomorrow until Sunday. Already I am failing on my new goal, where Im going there isn’t  internet. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment